Elder Futhark Runes:Details:
- This set contains 24 birch runes 1" in diameter.
- The backs are left blank for you to do blind picks.
- Made out of 1/4" baltic birch ply.
- Left unfinished so you may imbue them with offerings, such as blood, add your own colours, varnish, stain etc. so that you can get a deeper connection with each one.
- These sets are made to order, the typical wait before shipping is 2 to 5 business days.
- Hexagon Shaped
- Put them in a bag and cast them as a divination tool.
- Can be used in the art of Galdrstave magick
- Do a blind pick when asking a question & draw for the rune that needs to work with you.
We make no medical or spiritual claims.
What the runes represent:
1) FEHU represents Livestock. It symbolizes Wealth, Abundance, Success, Security, and Fertility.
2) URUZ represents a Bull. It symbolizes Strength, Tenacity, Courage, Untamed Potential, and Freedom.
3) THURISAZ represents a Thorn. It symbolizes Reaction, Defense, Conflict, Catharsis, Regeneration.
4) ANSUZ represents an Estuary. It symbolizes the Mouth, Communication, Understanding, and Inspiration.
5) RAIDHO represents a Wagon. It symbolizes Travel, Rhythm, Spontaneity, Evolution, and Decisions.
6) KENNAZ represents a Torch. It symbolizes Vision, Creativity, Inspiration, Improvement, and Vitality.
7) GEBO represents a Gift. It symbolizes Balance, Exchange, Partnership, Generosity, and Relationships.
8) WUNJO represents Joy. It symbolizes Pleasure, Comfort, Harmony, Prosperity, Reward, and Success.
9) HAGALAZ represents Hail. It symbolizes Nature, Wrath, Being Tested, and Overcoming Obstacles.
10) NAUTHIZ represents Need. It symbolizes Restriction, Conflict, Willpower, Endurance, Self-Reliance.
11) ISA represents Ice. It symbolizes Clarity, Stasis, Challenges, Introspection, Watching & Waiting.
12) JERA represents the Year. It symbolizes Cycles, Completion, Changes, Harvest, Reaping Rewards.
13) EIHWAZ represents a Yew Tree. It symbolizes Balance, Enlightenment, Death, The World Tree.
14) PERTHRO represents a Dice Cup. It symbolizes Fate, Chance, Mystery, Destiny, Secrets.
15) ALGIZ represents an Elk. It symbolizes Protection, Defense, Instinct, Group Effort, and Guardianship.
16) SOWILO represents the Sun. It symbolizes Health, Honor, Resources, Victory, Wholeness, Cleansing.
17) TIWAZ represents the god Tyr. It symbolizes Masculinity, Justice, Leadership, Logic, and Battle.
18) BERKANA represents a Birch Tree. It symbolizes Femininity, Fertility, Healing, Regeneration, Birth.
19) EHWAZ represents a Horse. It symbolizes Transportation, Movement, Progress, Trust, and Change.
20) MANNAZ represents Humanity. It symbolizes Individuality, Friendship, Society, Cooperation, and Help.
21) LAGUZ represents Water. It symbolizes Intuition, Emotions, Flow, Renewal, Dreams, Hopes & Fears.
22) INGUZ represents a Seed. It symbolizes Goals, Growth, Change, Common Sense, and The Hearth (Home).
23) OTHALA represents Inheritance. It symbolizes Ancestry, Possessions, Heritage, Experience, and Value.
24) DAGAZ represents Dawn. It symbolizes Awakening, Certainty, Illumination, Completion, Hope