Tlalli is the great witch of earth's northern watchtower.
She is a powerful earth spirit. She has the power to harness the healing energies from nature and transfer it to others.
She is a protector of nature. So the closer/kinder you are to nature, the more she will help you.
She likes offerings of incense, candles, and kind deeds to nature.
This candle makes an excellent addition to your altar for working with nature spirits and the element earth.
We have upgraded our candles to now have a much longer burn time.
We now offer single-use candles that last for up to 120 hours, these are listed as the 110-hour option.
We also have NEW refillable 150 hour candles, so you can re-use the glass and purchase wax refills, making it much more convenient for your altars.
Traditionally novena candles are 7-day candles, these candles will burn for 110-120 hours and 150-160 hours respectively.
Room for you to "dress" them with herbs, oils, etc.
Stands roughly 8" tall and 2 1/4" in diameter and is single-use.
Stands roughly 8.25" tall and 3: in diameter and is refillable.
- This novena candle is sold as a novelty item.
- Pictured with leaves and wood, these are not included in the sale. You will receive the candle only.
- Made in Canada.
- Made from recycled glass.
- Lead-free cotton wicks.
- Plant-based sustainable food-grade wax.
- Clean and safe to burn.
- Long burn time.
PLEASE USE PROPER FIRE SAFETY!
- Do not leave in reach of animals or children.
- Burn on a level surface
- Do not leave burning unattended
- Store out of sunlight in a cool place
- Purchase and use of this novena candle release North Witch Magick Co. of any and all liability that may arise from the use or misuse of this product.